Selling Your Business
"Thank you for your prompt response. I've enquired about several businesses [for sale] in the last week or so, this is the only prompt response I've had!"
Selling your business will be one of your most significant commercial transactions.
We like to get to know our clients and offer a free, and confidential, initial consultation and valuation of your business for sale. You will not be pressurised to instruct us to sell your business and we actively encourage you to consider our advice and ask questions before agreeing to engage Anderson Moore. Crucially, unlike many companies we will not provide an unrealistic valuation simply to get your instructions for sale.
Treating Clients Fairly. Terms are clear, unambiguous and tailored to suit you and your business and circumstances.
Is Your Business Ready for Sale?
Here you can obtain a simple checklist to establish your business's readiness for sale. Most of this is common sense but simple preparation will save you a lot of time and make the process of selling a business run as smoothly as possible. DOWNLOAD
Our terms of business are fair and transparent. We do not seek to lock you into an onerous and lengthy contract and, recognising the fact that all businesses are different, we can be flexible with our terms and fee structures.
Crucially though, the Anderson Moore difference is that all of our client businesses are properly and fully represented. People buying a business regularly praise us on the depth of knowledge and understanding we have of our client businesses for sale and in all cases we will offer a properly documented Information Memorandum (once a confidential Non Disclosure Agreement has been signed).
See the FAQs page for more details of our Business Sale services.
Our service offers the following guarantees:
1. No call centres. Your business for sale enquiry will be dealt with by a professional and if nobody is available to deal with your enquiry we PROMISE to confidentially call you back, or email you, or write to you, or text you, or Skype you.
2. No onerous terms or fee agreements. No lengthy minimum term contracts, just a simple and flexible approach to your business sale. Terms can be altered to suit individual circumstances.
3. A proper service. You are not on your own. We do not list hundreds of clients on an introduction-only basis. We will collate and provide full sale information for a prospective buyer and, in most cases, accompany buyer meetings so you have full support throughout the sale process.
4. Complete confidentiality. No sensitive information will be released until buyers have completed a confidential Non Disclosure Agreement.
5. Comprehensive exposure for your business via an active advertising programme, matching to our active buyer database, discreet direct trade approaches and presentation to our contacts within the Mergers and Acquisitions sector.
6. If your business for sale is already on the market with another broker or agent we can help - even if you are locked into a sole-selling agreement
For a professional service please call 01256 770907. Your enquiry will be respectfully handled and you will be given sound and realistic advice. You will not be put under any pressure to sign terms. When you are completely ready to instruct your business sale we will move with the professionalism and quality of service you expect.
"Keith, we have just received our final payment from ******* ** in the sum
of £******. Thanks for all you have done for us in this transaction.
"Once again, many thanks for all your help with *** ****** ***. I will
certainly mention you to anyone interested in selling.
With very best wishes,
We are grateful to Kath who has recommended 2 new clients (both since sold by us) to us since we sold her business.
Quick Valuation - Business Sale
Do you want a business or company valuation? For a confidential, no obligation valuation please download, complete and return the Fact Find document here.
Available in Word or as a PDF.
Thank you for your assistance and the excellent range of potential buyers in the short time available.
C S - 21st January 2013
Selling your Business with