For a discrete and confidential discussion about your business sale, or for a valuation and market appraisal please call 012564 891035 or email
Selling Your Business
It's not what you do, it's the way that you do it.
"Thank you for your prompt response. I've enquired about several businesses [for sale] in the last week or so, this is the only prompt response I've had!"
I acquire educational businesses for a living (all through agents and brokers) and must say that your business profiling is excellent. The information provided is intuitive and has saved me a lot of time.
I have sent inquiries about / to about 10 different businesses and you are the most helpful and organised of the brokers by a country mile.
Selling your business will be one of your most significant commercial transactions.
We like to get to know our clients and offer a free, and confidential, initial consultation and valuation of your business for sale. You will not be pressurised to instruct us to sell your business and we actively encourage you to consider our advice and ask questions before agreeing to engage Anderson Moore. Crucially, unlike many companies we will not provide an unrealistic valuation simply to get your instructions for sale.
With a wealth of experience across most business sectors, we can help you achieve a successful sale in 2021. Even if you are looking to sell your business in 2022 or beyond please get in touch for full assistance in preparing for sale.
A fully confidential service is provided to proprietors and directors to help them achieve a successful sale and an agreeable exit route. The most attractive deal will not necessarily be dependent wholly upon the price. Among the factors to be considered are the responsibilities incumbent upon the vendors post sale and the ease with which they can withdraw from the business; continuing prospects for the business and its employees; and evaluation of risk if the transaction is to include some element of deferred consideration.
In today's market even the more modest enterprise can be the subject of a bewildering array of offers.
Treating Clients Fairly. Terms are clear, unambiguous and tailored to suit you and your business and circumstances.
Our terms of business are fair and transparent. We do not seek to lock you into an onerous and lengthy contract and, recognising the fact that all businesses are different, we can be flexible with our terms and fee structures.
Crucially though, the Anderson Moore difference is that all of our client businesses are properly and fully represented (see comments above). People buying a business regularly praise us on the depth of knowledge and understanding we have of our client businesses for sale and in all cases we will offer a properly documented Information Memorandum (once a confidential Non Disclosure Agreement has been signed).
See the FAQs page for more details of our Business Sale services.
Our service offers the following guarantees:
1. No call centres. Your business for sale enquiry will be dealt with by a professional and if nobody is available to deal with your enquiry we PROMISE to confidentially call you back, or email you, or write to you, or text you, or Skype you.
2. No onerous terms or fee agreements. No lengthy minimum term contracts, just a simple and flexible approach to your business sale. Terms can be altered to suit individual circumstances.
3. A proper service. You are not on your own. We do not list hundreds of clients on an introduction-only basis. We will collate and provide full sale information for a prospective buyer and, in most cases, accompany buyer meetings so you have full support throughout the sale process.
4. Complete confidentiality. No sensitive information will be released until buyers have completed a confidential Non Disclosure Agreement.
5. Comprehensive exposure for your business via an active advertising programme, matching to our active buyer database, discreet direct trade approaches and presentation to our contacts within the Mergers and Acquisitions sector.
6. If your business for sale is already on the market with another broker or agent we can help - even if you are locked into a sole-selling agreement
For a professional service please call 01264 891035. Your enquiry will be respectfully handled and you will be given sound and realistic advice. You will not be put under any pressure to sign terms. When you are completely ready to instruct your business sale we will move with the professionalism and quality of service you expect.
"Keith, we have just received our final payment from ******* ** in the sum
of £******. Thanks for all you have done for us in this this transaction.
"Once again, many thanks for all your help with *** ****** ***. I will
certainly mention you to anyone interested in selling.
With very best wishes, Kath G.
We are grateful to Kath who has recommended 2 new clients (both since sold by us) to us since we sold her business.
Quick Valuation - Business Sale
Do you want a business or company valuation? For a confidential, no obligation valuation please download, complete and return the Fact Find document here.
Available in Word or as a PDF.
Thank you for your assistance and the excellent range of potential buyers in the short time available.
C S - 21st January 2013
Selling your Business with