1. Get your Accounts fully up to date.
2. Make sure there are no staffing issues and that staff contracts are in place.
3. Are your premises leased? Make sure you have a copy of the lease available.
4. Do you need to update any supply contracts or any customer terms?
5. Is all equipment and machinery fully operational and serviced and health and safety compliant?
6. Do a stocktake. make sure an accurate stock figure is shown in your Accounts.
7. Check renewal dates of any intellectual property e.g. trademarks, patents, domain names etc.
Keith Green - selling businesses and advising SME business owners since 1997 and still enjoying it.
Selling Your Business
Businesses for Sale